Thursday, January 21, 2010

A wonderful occasion

Thursday,21 January,2010

Last week, my sister got her O-level results. She did better than any of us had expected. Thus our family were in a joyous mood. After receiving the results, my family and I went to Thai Express to have our lunch. Apparently, our family goes for Thai food after memorable occasions.(For example, my PSLE results and my sister's PSLE results.) It is sort of a family tradition.

The following evening, our cousins gave my sister and the rest of my family a treat. This time, we went to a seafood restaurant. We had tons of fun,(and food) and enjoyed the rest of the evening.

This was certainly a joyous occasion and it was not the end of it. During the weekends on the same week, our family and cousins decided to celebrate together in East Coast Park. And we kept it a secret from my sister! Our family lied to her, telling her that we were going there for exercise and she believed us. When we reached the beach. We gave her a huge surprise. My sister was elated and received many presents. We then spent the rest of the day riding bikes and having fun. We ended up going home at half past midnight. I really enjoyed that entire week. Spending time with my family and relatives is fun and also important as it strengthens the bond between us. I hope to have more of this gatherings soon. And hopefully I do not have to wait for my O-levels to be over to have these happy occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment