Thursday, January 21, 2010

I laughed my pants off!


Thursday,January 21, 2010(as stated above)

Today, someone turned a boring ride home into one the best times of the year. This incident was so hilarious that I laughed my pants off.(Figuratively speaking, of course.)After another torturous day at school, I was on my way home in a MRT. In it, I noticed an old lady.(Around fifty years old.)She was asleep and her head was rested against the window.

After a few minutes, that lady suddenly woke up with a jolt.It almost looked like someone shot her with a taser. That sudden awakening even startled the small boy sitting next to her. I could not help but giggle at that sight. But the funny part has not even begun!

When the MRT was about to reach Tampines MRT station, the lady got up to leave. When the train stopped, the door that the woman was facing did not open. Why? It was because she was facing the wrong way! The door behind her was open. It took her about 20 seconds to figure out what was going on.(Which is 19 seconds longer than a average human being.) That woman then turned and exited the MRT. By then, I was already laughing like a lunatic. That lady might even have caught a glimpse of me laughing, which makes it a hundred times funnier! I know it is wrong to laugh at people, but in this case, an exception should be made. HA HA HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment